Friday, February 18, 2011

The Ultimate Element Crossword Puzzle Answer

.


This morning at 8:00 am, entering the classroom, I found a leaf and a chocolate on my desk (see thumbnail). This is Emily, English teacher, also uses this room who thought of me. Why? Because an English teacher needs a pile of leaves for his course, prefer to leave it there. In fact, it does not bother me. I have a small folder open before me, my notes, which do not have much in my way. I'm not embarrassed by my colleague the documents, which I scarcely noticed. But his message is nice, on the eve of the holiday.

Exactly a day before the holiday, students are not easy to hold. Mine, in the last two hours the afternoon are adorable and mischievous. I am as tired as them, I feel myself letting go of everything, but I keep going until 18:00. At least I try. I may be wrong, I should not force it. But I force anyway. I do not know if it's very effective, but I do. And students also painfully. Some colleagues are organizing a snack, they might be right. Me neither. One does not remake. 6:00 p.m. when the sound is the great liberation, relief for everyone, including Bibi. In a fortnight ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment