Thursday, February 24, 2011

Trasvestis Shows Las Vegas

IFSI madness.



Earlier this afternoon, I past half past one in front of the student (s) in the first year of the IFSI (Institute for Training in Nursing) at the Hospital of St. Quentin, where I go from time to time.'s theme of my speech: " The normal and the pathological madness philosophical approach "(vignette 1 and 2, my notes, scrambled a bit, but I am confused!). I acknowledge some high school (do) s I s last year. 140 nurses in the amphitheater in front of me if I have any discomfort or health problem, I am saved!

Faced with such a large audience and quickly dissipated, which sometimes took with Other players bad habits must be clear from the beginning: no mess, everyone listens! From experience, I also know that the beautiful Opening statements are nothing without an example just after. Luckily, I spot a student who quickly smiles and speaks as if I was there: stern public remonstrance, to remind everyone that I'm not kidding. Well, silence and concentration have not held a half hours, but most has been preserved and attention pretty good. As for me, I fulfilled my contract schedule to the minute, which is not always the case.

an introduction, I asked what we said the current language of madness, through revealing expressions (flipping out, losing the ball, have a grain or rather a box is missing ...). Then I divided my presentation into three parts: first a very general approach, the experiences of ordinary madness, then a historical detour, from antiquity to the modern world, and finally the current situation, the perception of contemporary normality and madness. I concluded with a defense of insanity as bringing civilization, art, religion, politics, but also in the individual life, in love, for example, crazy love of course.

0 comments:

Post a Comment