Friday, February 25, 2011

Do A Need A Router For My Wireless Laptop

Philosophy thirties.



Philosophy has no age but as we all philosophers belong to a generation. They're usually old and ugly image. Socrates or Kant, this is not really Don Juan and Casanova. Bearing in Express this week (vignettes 1 and 2), philosophers of today are young and beautiful. They are the same age group that is popular for some time, the thirtysomethings . You see them on TV, they talk well, their books sell. Their names? Charles Pepin, Cynthia Fleury, Vincent Cespedes, Raphael Enthoven example. Alexandre Lacroix, Editor, Chief Philo Mag, is also the band.

Is it because I'm starting fifties? but this philosophy thirties, I do not, I do not recognize myself, I read very little. However, Lacroix and Cespedes I had the phone, I wanted them to come to Saint-Quentin. It did not, I sticks. Why? This new generation of philosophers approach and concerns are not mine (but that does not detract from the value of their work, I do not dispute).

Claire Chartier, author of the article says it well: "The young philosopher is invited to give up on everything and anything . He became the philosophical commentator of current events. It's interesting but it does not upset me. I expect the philosophy that it bothers me. Philosophers thirties rather arrange our thinking. Raphael Enthoven is not fooled: "It claims us meaning, whereas the essence of philosophy is to transmit the doubt, to raise questions .

My reaction is generational: I was born with the philosophy Levy and Glucksman, in the '70s, whose subjects were primarily political reflection. Then I professionalized in the 90s with Comte-Sponville, Onfray and Ferry, who submitted the ethics up to date, taking up large references to Comte-Sponville Spinoza, Kant and Nietzsche Onfray for Ferry. I find my way. With thirty philosophers, none of this: politics and ethics are eclipsed, we are in a rather existential approach to everyday problems. And major references have completely disappeared. Ahead now Kantian or Marxist Spinoza?

And then is this wrong (and stupidity) to a young relative reflection of an argument. After all, "old" philosophers also meet success, for example, Alain Badiou, that interests me much more than Pépin or Cespedes, even though his political thinking is very different from mine.

Finally, I learned in Express a certain Richard David Precht is in Germany, invented a new genre, the "philosophical show, which won it seemed a great success . This "téléphilosophe" has sold 1.5 million copies of his book " Who am I and if I am how? "(25 000 in France). In short, the mode of philosophy, begun two decades ago, continues, and it is not I who will grieve me, although I do not adhere not always. philosophize Evil is still philosophize, and it is finally what counts.

0 comments:

Post a Comment