Sunday, February 27, 2011

Create A Wwe Superstar

Philo, cow and pig. Philo




I found this (see thumbnails) in bookstores this week. I do not know what it's worth the small collection of "30 greatest philosophers" did not look very good. And then I see no known author among the drafters of this new magazine. Who is he really? Students, in public, it is not clear. Because the philosophy is now for sale, they put all the sauces.

That said, it seems that everything is good in pig , and I'm inclined to think the same goes for philosophy. Better read this "Hot philosophy" that the press people or touted. About pig, I told you yesterday about the sausage of Cambrai, and some of you have asked me for details on its composition: Initially, it is not made of veal and pork, but after the scandal "mad cow", the sausage Cambrai converted to pork. For philosophers, sages, catching the disease of "mad cow" would be a shame. But becoming a pig, is it better?

0 comments:

Post a Comment