Saturday, February 26, 2011

Mario Salieri All Film

the sausage.






Philo Cafe last night at Cambrai, where I stand, once will not hurt, as a mere spectator, as it Alain behind (vignette 1). But I'm not the only Saint-Quentin, Christophe Laurent and also are there (and it did not show!). Topic: time eludes us there? (vignette 2, the introduction, a little crumpled ...). The public is provided, about fifty people (Vignette 3, part of the audience).

Alain has his own way animate, very different from mine, and it's just fine. Each coffee philosophy must have its personality. Alain, who is not a teacher, teaching is much more than me, trying to forget that I am. This means that it occurs much more often, makes numerous references. He did not point this provocative and sometimes wickedness that characterized my animation, whose purpose is to destabilize, creating discomfort. Alain is the consensus, I in the conflict, both in thought.

After a session of coffee philosophy, I like to go home, I do not appreciate extensions. "It is good company at the end she did leave . But again, we must adapt: Alain us into a nice little restaurant, "Chez Nous", where I order the famous sausage recess of Cambrai, a delicacy that is we do not regret coming. And discussion time and many more things continues late into the evening (vignette 4, photo by Angelo, technical assistant to Alain, who has left his parking space).

0 comments:

Post a Comment