Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Post Colonoscopy Hemorrhoids

On strike and on holidays .......... lol

Hello everyone people!

Well I know it's been a while since I have not updated my blog but what do you do when the motivation is not there it was nice to do, nothing happens! lol

So what's new in my little life you might ask? Well first of all college strike is unlimited and renewable! So we fight:
-status for Teacher-Researchers
still against the law of self-facs
and especially for the performing arts and even art in general is maintained in school!
And yes the little co * chair dares to touch the ART! It is this distrust that, for all the great dictators have started the same way ....... the art, the first line of criticism is to be removed from our education! This is not normal, we have the right of expression in this country and this right is being violated! We will not allow ourselves to do!

Well if I found a great series, thanks to my friend Peter! It's Afterlife! Sincerely Lesley Sharp was really blown away! It's really an outstanding actress, and I can only urge you to watch the series of 14 episodes!
for history I do a quick summary: Robert Bridge is a psychology teacher in college and think the mediums are just impostors. It crosses the road Alison Mundy, a medium. Josh sees it, the child death of Robert and Jude.
Throughout the two seasons, Robert and Alison each other. Alison tries to prove that Robert does not invent what she sees, and he wrote a university thesis on it. The English version of Medium if you like, but the quality is much higher than the range of this beloved Patricia Arquette! So please look Afterlife because it's really cool!
And if not then well I'm on vacation, it's not hurt! lol Well I can not complain either in Ordinary Time! I would like to thank my big sister love that made me a really nice gift for my birthday in advance! Honestly I still can not get over it! I did not used to this kind of gift and bothers me a bit, but hey I do not want to get hit either, so I said nothing apart from my big sister THANKS love that I love very much!!

Bon ben I know what to tell you too actually! So I think I'll stop there, because if you know me I can speak for saying nothing! lol So I made all of kisses and hugs huge! And my caro I am wholeheartedly with you! Big hug for you and FA (Installation is not caro book I eaten enough today's dungeon! Aaaaaaahhh lol)

0 comments:

Post a Comment