Sunday, February 22, 2009

Can Hydrogen Peroxide Bleach Face

I'm not really human, but I'm a nice bunny ...

(The title refers to a Game "Quiz" Facebook "Are you really human?" And the result was for me, "You are a nice bunny. ":-D)

I am pleased to present an anonymous comment left on my previous article.
I read a bunch of bullshit, it's beautiful, is a fool are you there? or you do it on purpose? Japan is probably the most racist country in the world, it's cultural ... white, black, South American, Korean, Chinese ... everyone knows and many Japanese revendique.tu can continue to write your crap on your blog, you'll stay just a frustrated qua human beings lived in a few years, with your blah blah "I am a good citizen" t is pathetic, anyway your shitty country is being lost at low heat.
I could not help saying: Hello again! lol (Actually, if the same person or not, this is not a problem. But I can not believe I caught two fish as big!)

translation of the commentary (as it is rather obscure and apparently it has more nothing to do with what I say in my article): "You belong to the Japanese race, and everybody knows that all Japanese are racist execrable. What crap that you claim to be" a good citizen racist ", you, you're a Japanese! "

An example of the typical story of racial feelings, ordinary and mundane, marked by effrontery, incitement to racial hatred and the desire for truth-cons claim they paradoxically the evidence. ("Racism is cultural in Japanese."-O "Many Japanese claim their racism." But what exactly does he? Even if they claim something that could be interpreted as racism by non Japanese, they do not consciously with the notion of racism in their heads. So it is not called a claim of racism, which is also something extremely rare in the world. The cunning racist always chooses the words: "I am not racist but ...." and the racist Japanese are no exception.) That boy (I think it is one) is the same as a Westerner in the 19th century could not believe in the existence of intelligent blacks. He would tell me: "If you know something despite your japonicité cursed, it's only because you have lived several years in Europe, IN HUMAN BEINGS, God be praised. "That is at least aware that it is he who is ashamed of this small portion of people ... (I think that this person is a Westerner. The phrase" You'll stay who lived a frustrated humans in recent years "probably means that Algeria where I live now is not inhabited by humans according to him. At least he did not take into account.)

And I'm sorry that his girlfriend has left the Japanese.

lol (A rumor says that you can not write "lol" innocently in France. Is that true?)


0 comments:

Post a Comment