Thursday, January 29, 2009

How To Reprogram A Car Remote

Mouahahaha

Coucouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu (but why is she so happy? Because queeeeeeeeeeee orangina .... marci out of my body lol)

Mouahahahaha week is pretty well filled with good news (yeah it changes from November mdrrrr eh) first a big thank you to Sarah for her lovely gift she sent me! It is really pretty!!


Then a huge thanks to my Ninou who acted honestly because it was not obliged asked Chris if he wanted to come to the Collector, but it did, then a great thank you to you my great !!!!!!!!! So I sent the mail to the collector telling them the coordinates and spin of his agent have to wait .......... crossing fingers and toes! And I'm also very happy for my titi ............ Back radiology wouhouuuu mdrrr!

And finally good news, the sanctuary first convention to be held in London from October 2 to 4 !!!!!!! Will there Chris, Emily, Ryan and Robbin! I'm mad I decided to do it, it's been 3 1 ............. conventions I know it's a lot but hey not worry, more like my big sister says : it will allow us to take up the dissemination of season 2!! (Go titiiiiiiii viennnnnnnnnns !!!!!!!!) Mouahahahaha I hate all booked! Well if

level home is over, it's going! My father has finally signed his Commission, it removes a great weight from his shoulders and it feels lol! Then my mother goes, she made the shop and make-up a little! Course level bin it goes quiet, you really get bored on Thursday and Friday (especially when the teacher you made the wrong course ......." what it is not art and video?? "" No sir you Are art and ecology! "mdrrrrr and psycho band lazy, that they have 10 hours of classes per week and are not going to read a damn site!) If there must learn a text on Tuesday, its going good is not the hardest mdrrrr and found a great set for Monday (it already galley but we'll get there) and incidentally I have read a book ...... I really need to put put lol

Otherwise I hate to be on vacation you even imagine! mdrrr trainnnn pissed of and I want to sleep in the morning!! mdrrrrrr (yes lazy one day I am still lazy lol). And yesterday was the anniversary Manon sniff, sniff it took 18 years, it soon becomes large it will sniff me * cries hysterically * quitteeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeer ptdrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr not yet ZOYEUX NANIVERSAIRE my manon adoréééééééééééééééééééé !!!!!!

Oh the new song in my playlist it Together by Michelle Branch! It's been a few years I love this singer, and I think I fell in the period that I again need a fix for it mdrrrrr
Go to bisousssssssssssss tousssssssssss

0 comments:

Post a Comment