Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Katydids Candy In The Can

a perfect body! Already on 14

Hello everyone people!

How are you? Me in shape! Well already I'm very happy for my Manon sincerely
t imagine not even the smile you gave me by telling me the news yesterday evening! raaaaaaahhhh I'm so happy for you!! Then in a less cheerful, but that is just as important to me, I am wholeheartedly with you my darling! You know I love you very hard and I'm available for you all the time! Go courage my dear we're all here for you! and finally, on another subject more happy, I'm really happy for you my dear Sarah, but I'm not surprised, since I had well you say you would have your pass, now awaits the next! mdrrr short I think of all that hard to be in good and bad times! Same to you my Twee, look at the pretty Calimero I set for you! I hope he makes you laugh ..... Go more than a week! lol Well then

Monday during practice was too much, I did something with dance, everyone enjoyed! Especially with Sab there went to improv, because it had nothing planned and I had a vague idea of what I wanted to do .... So we started together with a tite setting
scene quickly .... he came out of his tricks was really good because one side Y'avait comic and tragic one side, a couple tears ....." I took the compliment on my way to dance as mouahahaha [Happy titin mode] So this is really well spent. Then the proper course of yesterday morning was nice, but it was the aprèm soporiphique, I read the result out of morning classes, which is really great, "Colonel Bird"! Long day anyway mdrrrr

Well if yesterday I chopper to BU (yes I know FINALLY caro lol) A perfect body of Eve Ensler (author of the Monologues The Vagina) . And well I was not disappointed, although my preference is still on The Vagina Monologues, A perfect body is a great piece, well worth a visit. We learn there to love her body and its image, very hard thing for girls who Avont always tend to look at the neighbor (do not you Sarah?). Bin and in this book we learn that the grass is not always greener on them, because they also have problems, and they too have lived, live and live dramas! Ok they have a body that would love to have, but in exchange we would like to have their history, so as to remain who we are. And then would be stupid to become a carbon copy of what is found in the magazine, while our essence that we are unique! While it may be time to accept who we are and what we are, even if it is very hard! .... All that to say that as the Monologues, I highly recommend this work makes us tick and understand we're not as alone as you think!

Good if you tell others?? pfffff uh yeah I know my life is exciting at the same time I will not tell you the sea ** s that happen to me, because you already have yours, and as good as there's more interresting topic "What problems Marine she met? Today in the episode we learn that 23,575 Navy a. ... " no you will not know the result, strip curious! mdrrr A if want something more, my friend Peter, or rather Hervé became addicted to Ay mdrrr Sanctuary this weekend it has been 4 episodes (Folding Man, Kush, and The Five Nubbins) mdrrrr good well he still wants to hit the little Robin (it makes me more of Chris for me niark niark niark). And I try to convince him to come to the London Expo mdrrr.

Speaking of Chris, it will be this weekend in my bed .... uh I mean in London! Why so much hatred?? But hey no big deal, I console myself with zodes Sanctuary or I know not with my fic or whatnot! mdrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr (yeah I like the way Calimero, I find that the shell fits me really well! ben what?? I also have blue eyes then foo!) Well I think I start from Lollipop and then I'll stop here for today!!

bisoussssssss at all, and I think you very much!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment