Sunday, December 7, 2008

Best Funny Welcome Message For A Blog

Is it true that it is frowned upon blow his nose in public in Japan?

I heard with my French students repeatedly, and the quiz RTL has spoken recently. In Japan, do not blow your nose in public, because it is considered rude. Cyril Hanouna added that prefers sniffing rather than blowing it in Japan, a somewhat serious tone. This photograph makes me uncomfortable because I do not know where it came.
But I finally understood! Phew. (Well, I think I understand.) In fact, the real knowledge of Japan is "not to blow his nose into the handkerchief fabric ". I do not know why, but this civility of modern Japanese (as it did before) would have changed to something else. Perhaps the Japanese phone;) Indeed, it is considered unhygienic to snuff the handkerchief. You have to blow into the tissue and throw it in the trash immediately. It is a question of hygiene, but not polite. I do not know if it is scientifically proved that it is not hygienic to blow his nose into the handkerchief cloth wet in Japan, this is a popular belief, no doubt. But anyway, I'm excited to hear all the time all is the question politeness in Japan. (This is because I'm not a Japanese political course! ,-P)
I do not personally know any Japanese who prefer to sniff rather than blow his nose, but maybe because I'm provincial. I do not know all the "good manners" Japan! (But I lived in Tokyo for almost ten years.) It is possible that this rule be placed somewhere in the protocol of Japanese noble, I know! Anyway, it's ridiculous not to blow his nose when we enrhubé. : D You do not need to make the overly loud, it's the same in France. I can at least ensure that you do not offend anyone by blowing his nose in the normal tissue paper. Moreover, the Japanese are so weird that I would not be surprised if my compatriots residing in France repeated what they heard as a polite Japanese mouth of the French.

But why do they speak Japanese politeness always specific? In my opinion, they pronounce this word when they do not know how to explain a custom or habit. This "courtesy" may be replaced by the "snobbery" referred to the philosopher Hegel's Russian-born Alexander Kojeve. I quote the passage quite famous in Japan (but a bit weird, I must say).
I was able to observe a company that is unique its kind [in Japan in 1959], because they alone have had an experience almost three centuries of life during "End of History", that is to say in the absence of any war civil or external (as a result of the liquidation of "feudalism" by the commoner Hideyoshi and the artificial isolation of the country designed by his noble successor Yieyasu). The existence of the Japanese nobles, who ceased to risk their lives (even dual) without starting work, was nothing and animal.
Japanese Civilization "post-historical" committed in ways diametrically opposed to the "American way". Without doubt, is there more to Japan Religion, morality, or policy under "European" or "history" of these words. But Snobbery in pure creative disciplines including negating the given "natural" or "animal" which exceeded by far more efficient, those born in Japan or elsewhere, Action "historic", c that is to say, war and revolutionary struggles or forced labor. Certainly, the vertices (nowhere matched) of snobbery that are specifically Japanese Noh Theater, the tea ceremony and the art of flower bouquets were and remain the exclusive prerogative of noble people and rich. But despite the persistent social and economic inequalities, all Japanese without exception are currently able to live according to values totally formalized, that is to say completely empty of content "human" within the meaning of " history ". Thus, ultimately, every Japanese is in principle able to proceed by pure snobbery, a suicide perfectly "free" (the classic samurai sword can be replaced by a plane or a torpedo), which has nothing to do with risk of life in a struggle based on values "historical" social or political content. What seems to believe that allowing the interaction of an account not rebarbarisation Japanese, but a "Japanization" Westerners (including the Russians).
is a bit dated, but his prophecy about the Japanization was not really wrong. Me, a humanist, I try to put obstacles, starting with refusing the so-called Japanese politeness, meaningless and human history.

PS Apparently it is forbidden to blow his nose during the tea ceremony. But I can not really think that this particular rule is the origin of this cliche, as most Japanese do not practice this so-called art.


0 comments:

Post a Comment