Sunday, September 20, 2009

Merilyn Sakova Kitchen Master

Half of a friend is half of a traitor. (V. Hugo)

Hi everyone!

Yes I know my title is shock enough, but say that this week I learned many things not very pleasant! If everybody minded their own business, instead of going to spit on the backs of others, it would avoid many disputes, which have no place to be! But hey some people can not help but open it and hurt, but hey it's okay! I know that when I say something is true, now if you prefer to believe liars, everyone's problem, but after that we do not make me come the moral, because it tends to make me out of my hinges! So people the next time someone tell you something suspicious, please check with the person at the base, and I swear it will save you a lot of inconvenience!

Then for those who ask how I can pay agreements so that I do not work, I would say first that I am not a rich kid, I am very far from that! My parents are already discovered, and I was never paid anything in respect of conventions, most of his last 3 years, they did not pay anything, since I had my purses! And since I had my scholarship, I am arrival has saved enough money to make invited! In so after paying for stuff in college, my transportation and meals that I pay for my parents (and yes I pay a pension, saying I am not a rich kid) I remained roughly 100euros, then j save my Christmas and my annif, and its end is a sum that I can afford to spend, because in 3 years have you heard a lot say "hey I bought this?" not because I did not buy dud since at least 2 years for his shoes dating a year (it was a pair for the summer which cost me only 15 euros, so not huge), let the peer I just bought was necessary because its been 2 years that I have not bought any winter boot, so much that they started a bit to do! And yet the price is not high, since they only cost 23euros, so in 2 years I have spent only 38euros for me! Sure, it's huge! So next time instead of judging me, looked under the nail right?

Yes today I shoot shots of reds, but because it became necessary! One moves towards the wall, just because of some "one says" that are more wrong! So if it amuses you to do you wrong, do you, but do not others because they do not ask, and for my part, I have always been sincere to each of you! Now if my sincerity not like it, nobody forces you to talk to me! I'd rather be honest and fair, as a liar and profiteer! Anyway ...

Otherwise what's new in my life? Well I still look for a job, and I prepare the haven! I can not wait to be with my manon, my fella and my nini (unlike some I'm sure you'll have it your visa!)! And yes I am happy to see them and do not hide it! And I am neither poor Marine (and yes it all comes to know), and the haven is not a waste of money (And if anyone thinks that, then keep quiet, because we never found his own projects)! I swear it feels good to write, because I'm tired of gossip I swear!

That my life is not exciting I know! A yes I saw my niece last weekend, he bought his first shoes she was too cute with it. She happened to tell dad and aunt, Mom's is still a bit of yogurt (a mix between Meumeu, mum and mum lol). I will review next week! I love the show, and it is too mimiiiii really great! I love spending time with her!

I think that's all I have to tell for today! Sorry for these shots of reds but now it needed to get out because it was a lot and mostly it starts to go too far! I do stupid things like everyone else, but spew crap on the back of someone I claim to be my friend, is not part of my nonsense!

big kisses to touuuuuuus

0 comments:

Post a Comment