Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Does Herpes Prodrome Feel Like

Great War (1. The fly and the horn) (prose poem of Ogata Kaménosuké)

Since early May, it was just cold with rain and storm, and I spent all Sunday in bed. Without washing my face, I read the newspaper yesterday, I drank tea yesterday directly from the teapot, and a few moments later, when the sky grew dark and we lit the light, my neck and my knees had a little cold, and I felt something like a dull shade, I had to urinate again, but I never sat in as if I was too lazy to get up. It is not Fly in the toilet that I blame (even fly in the cabinets is aware that the great war has exploded), but I was a little ashamed of being in bed all day and went out in the garden small to satisfy the need.
The western sky was clear and transparent in the fresh greenery of the garden, it seemed to me that something like a bee flying still there, and the dandelion flowers floated on the grass. "Blow the Horn! "Now is it ring from afar, the sky clear and transparent to the west! But it did not ring for me who keep the chest, and the winged horse did not come to greet me, I who would put even a belt.

September 1942

OGATA Kaménosuké is a cursed Japanese poet (1900-1942).


0 comments:

Post a Comment