Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Receptionist Cover Letters

AAAAAaaaah summer!

After more hot days, I finally decided to update my blog! Unfortunately it will not be with the summary of the collector because I wrote that on Thursday (miss titin, a real lazy) mdrrr

While going there in my little life?? Well I'm an actress Ay graduate yeaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh (good and unemployment, but is a detail * whistles * lol) I'm glad I finished my degree, but I never see again sniff my classmates but Good morning Vancouver .................. And who knows may be a great job there (nice ass nini code at 11am, I repeat code 11am beautiful ass ... ............... titi code michelin man 10am attention has dual mission enclencé MDRR big mac (sorry little trip with the girls lol) So fingers crossed
that everything goes well!

Then the moment I see my niece a lot! As you know both parents have separated, but hey my brother hope to get back with his girlfriend, so wait and see! Anyway I'm having with my niece, two of his teeth out, she is sitting all alone, and eat my laptop adoooooooooooore mdrrr! I'll put a tite photo that was taken Saturday (sorry it is a bit vague, but hard to take a naughty now fidgeting all the time to nab my phone lol):


Ay Otherwise I have a pool, it was mounted on Sunday, and today we have opened with my sister and my mother is mdrrr tide was with my mother who was the frog and my sister and her bubbles, it was fun! Tomorrow replouf in water, but my sister has her oral aprèm the French: D I feel like I'm having oral nap mdrrrr

Otherwise speaking Ferry, CONGRATULATIONS to my manooooooooooooon who had his AB dimension! I'm proud of you my sister tite love and never doubted you (sorry Mom manon of you have known before, but I say good doing cover letters (they should have called letter of motivation really lol) and ottoman has a lit light bulb in my head, and as your daughter living there ben she saw the light, and two dust Oula ..... sorry I digress!)

Except that say? huuuuuuuum has so! Ay hotel is reserved for the Haven, I can not thank enough for having done caro, otherwise Manon and I were doomed to sleep beneath the ponds, or chambers of Chris and Ryan ....... ..... why we chose a room at the fact?? mdrrr

Good going I must furnish to the summaries of the collector between two plongeont in the pool and two letters of motivation MDRR

friends on this evening, good evening

0 comments:

Post a Comment