Thursday, May 28, 2009

Sd Mmc Card Reader Inspiron 1525

I know I know it's been

Hello everyone!

Yes I know it's been a while since I last posted, but say that the laziness in me, so tough to make it go away lol!

So firstly I finished the course, wouhouuuuuuuu ended my license! Well now I have to find a job I know, whether everything okay direction Vancouver in 2010! come on everybody you meet her little fingers and small for his norteils titin! lol


Then for the weekend of 8 May, I spent 3 days with my niece. It was too good, my little pucinette is adorable! She never cries, she talks well and is full of smiles. A real gem, plus she loves her auntie, she spent 3 days casiment mdrrr in my arms!
I put a tite picture taken with my laptop, since the digital photos is my sister in law who was on his camera:


It is not cute tit tite my choupinette? ? She has blue eyes and yet it oscillates between red and chestnut, yeah tata as if her is she'll end up like me: chestnut red glint. Ralala I am addicted to my niece, I love it! lol

I would also like to thank Sarah for his package! It made me very happy, thank you so much my big! Well if

J-7 before my visit to Reims to my darling! Will there married and more, we'll have fun, we have provided a pancake party and maybe a little walk in Adam and Eve mouahahaha be better to not be searched at customs ............ .. it's true that good anyway who cares since 2012 is the end of my, eh my otter? * Already far in nox * mdrrrrr

Then the next day towards London and Milton to the collector mania! Mouahahaha we Gon girls! I look forward to seeing you all casiment: D


Bon ben here for now I know it's not much but I told you the lazy in me! mdrrr In addition to my return to the Collector, you will be entitled to a super long post, then the next!

Big kisses to all!



Sorry I could not resist to give you his mug!

0 comments:

Post a Comment